Are you prepared to go on an unforgettable adventure to Paris’s glorious Eiffel Tower?
Look no further! We’ve covered you in this article with simple directions to Eiffel Tower.
Discover the exact position of the Eiffel Tower and explore convenient commuting choices such as metro, bus, and even walking paths.
We’ll give you simple tips and insights to help you have a pleasant and memorable experience.
Prepare to create unforgettable moments as you effortlessly travel to the Eiffel Tower.
Eiffel Tower Address
The Eiffel Tower, located in the city’s center at Champ de Mars, 5 Av. Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France attracts tourists worldwide.
Different options for commuting to Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower sits beautifully along the banks of the Seine River in Paris, attracting visitors with its timeless beauty.
As one of the most popular attractions in Paris, it is the most visited paid landmark globally.
Accessing the Eiffel Tower from anywhere in the city is simple because of Paris’ broad and efficient transportation network.
With various reliable public transit choices available, we’ve compiled a list of the best and most trusted ways to visit this historic monument.
How to reach Eiffel Tower by metro?
Bir-Hakeim is the nearest metro station to the Eiffel Tower, just 650 meters away.
Three metro lines can get you to the Eiffel Tower:
- Take Line 6 (Green) that connects Nation Metro to Mairie de Montreuil, then get off at Bir-Hakeim metro.
Just 10 minutes of walking will lead you to the tower.
- You can also take Line 9 (Yellow), which runs from Pont de Sèvres to Mairie de Montreuil. as an alternative.
The tower is a 14-minute walk from the Trocadéro metro station, where you can get off.
- Another option is to take Line 8 (Purple), which runs from Balard metro to the Créteil metro.
To get to the tower, exit the metro at Ecole Militaire and walk for around 15 minutes.
How to reach Eiffel Tower by Bus?
Take buses 82, 30, 42, 86, 69, or 72 to the Eiffel Tower, which has stops just a few minutes away.
- Take bus lines 82 or 30 to the Eiffel Tower Bus Stop (Tour Eiffel).
The landmark is about a 4-minute walk away.
- Alternatively, you can take bus lines 69 or 86 to Champ de Mars, a 6-minute walk from the tower.
- Furthermore, take bus number 42 from Port d’Issy, a great way to go to the Eiffel Tower.
The Tower is only a 5-minute walk from Tour Eiffel Stop.
- Another option is to take bus line 72 to the Eiffel Tower.
After exiting the bus at the Tour Eiffel stop, the tower is a 15-minute walk away.
How to reach Eiffel Tower by RER?
To reach the Eiffel Tower via the RER (Réseau Express Régional)
- Use Line C of the RER, a regional train system connecting Paris’s center with its surrounding suburbs.
Take Line C train to Eiffel Tower.
Arrive at Champ-de-Mars station, which is specifically designed to take you to the Eiffel Tower.
From Champ-de-Mars station, it takes about 7 minutes to get to the Eiffel Tower on foot.
How to reach Eiffel Tower by Car?
To reach the Eiffel Tower by car,
- Start from the 1st Arrondissement of Paris and head northeast on Pl. des Pyramides toward Rue St Honoré.
Continue onto Av. de l’Opéra.
Continue along Av. de l’Opéra until you reach the Eiffel Tower, which is located on Champ de Mars.
The expected trip time is 23-24 minutes.
While Av. de New York is the shortest route, it is also the busiest.
For a more comfortable journey, it is advised to use the Quai d’Orsay route to the Eiffel Tower.
Note: The Eiffel Tower does not have parking facilities. There are, however, neighboring parking lots for your convenience.
Parking Facilities near the Eiffel Tower
There are several covered parking spaces available within walking distance of the tower. Here are a few options:
- Quai Branly-Tour Eiffel Car Park (7 minutes walk)
- Parking Pullman Tour Eiffel (4 minutes walk)
- 443 Avenue Joseph Bouvard (5 minutes walk)
- 2 Place Joffre (12 minutes walk)
How to reach Eiffel Tower by Boat?
The Batobus Tour Eiffel stop is the closest to the Eiffel Tower and is only 130 meters away.
- Take the boat up the Seine River, which provides a magnificent and enjoyable journey to the tower.
- You can board the boat any time throughout the tour and get off at any stop.
- The Eiffel Tower is a 4-minute walk from the Batobus Tour Eiffel station.
How to reach Eiffel Tower by Bike?
Rent a Velib bike from several docking stations close to the Eiffel Tower, including the –
How to reach Eiffel Tower by Walking?
If you want to experience Paris on foot, take a lovely walk from the 1st Arrondissement to the Eiffel Tower.
This route is around 3.3 km long and offers you the chance to see several locations along the way.
Here’s how you can get to the Eiffel Tower:
- For instance, you begin your tour at the Tuileries Garden.
- Continue northwest on Rue de Rivoli towards Rue du 29 Juillet. Turn left onto the Pont de la Concorde.
- Turn right onto Voie Expresse Rive Gauche and continue onto Prom. Gisèle Halimi.
- Take a slight right onto Voie Expresse Rive Gauche, then a left onto Quai Branly.
- Continue strolling down Quai Branly till you arrive at the Eiffel Tower.
What is the best way to climb the Eiffel Tower?
The best way to go up to the Eiffel Tower is by taking the elevator.
How to get to Eiffel Tower by metro?
The Eiffel Tower can be reached via metro lines 6 (green) and 9 (yellow).
What is the easiest way to reach the Eiffel Tower?
The easiest way to get to the Eiffel Tower is to take public transport, such as the metro or bus, with direct lines to the landmark.
How much is the bus to the Eiffel Tower?
The price of a bus ticket to the Eiffel Tower varies depending on the distance from your location to the Tower.
On an average visitors spend between € 2 to € 4.
What are the different ways to reach the Eiffel Tower?
You can reach the Eiffel Tower using public transportation, on foot, or by taking a boat along the Seine River.
Each form of transportation provides a distinct experience, allowing visitors to select the most efficient method of transportation based on their preferences and location.
How to reach Eiffel Tower from CDG airport?
Here are directions from Charles De Gaulle Airport to Eiffel Tower by various options:
By Train and Metro (RER B and RER C):
From either Terminal 1 or 2 at CDG, take the RER B (blue) train line towards Paris (direction Antony, Robinson, St-Remy-les-Chevreuse).
Upon arriving at station St-Michel Notre Dame, switch from RER B to RER C (yellow) toward Versailles-Rive Gauche.
Get off at the station Champ de Mars – Tour Eiffel.
This is the most convenient and expensive option.
The trip takes about 30 to 50 minutes, depending on traffic
You can take the Roissy Bus to the Paris Opera and then a taxi to the Eiffel Tower.
Alternatively, you can take the AirFrance Bus to the Arch de Triomphe and then take a taxi or the 92 city bus to Eiffel Tower.
The bus journey takes about 1 hour.
What is the address of the Eiffel Tower?
The address of the Eiffel Tower is Champ de Mars, 5 Av. Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France.
Is parking available at the Eiffel Tower?
No, there are no parking spots available at the Eiffel Tower.
However, numerous paid parking facilities are within walking distance of the site.
Is there a bike docking facility near the Eiffel Tower?
Yes, multiple Velib stations are near the Eiffel Tower, with the closest being 2 Av. Octave Gérard station, which is a minute’s walk away.
Which is the closest RER station to Eiffel Tower?
The nearest train station to the Eiffel Tower is Champ de Mars Station.
Featured Image: Together We Watch’s Images (Canva)